Atlantic Wellness Group is redefining the world of onsite, medical wellness testing. Our program is leading the charge in the ever-changing wellness field, featuring national testing and staffing capabilities, proprietary online registration and test results reporting, comprehensive testing capabilities, custom-designed testing panels, and more. All this is delivered at one location, on a single day, free of charge using up-to-the-minute medical technology.
Our goal is to identify disease and inform the appropriate medical professionals before a medical issue arises. AWG identifies diseases through a variety of diagnostic screening tests and promptly report the results directly to the patient in comprehensive report documents.
Atlantic Wellness is at the forefront of the recent technological revolution that has made diagnostic testing more available than ever. Understanding when and how to use these new tools can be a challenge even for well-versed specialists. Atlantic Wellness takes the guesswork out of these important procedures.
Our customized, state-of-the-art testing programs are designed to offer a substantial impact on your groups. The testing results provide the information needed for patients to address health issues that are currently active and pro-actively defend against those for which they may have a pre-disposition. All test results are mailed directly to the participant ensuring confidentiality. All participants are encouraged to take their test results to their primary care doctor.
(a) Age. at least 19 years of age.
(b) Identification. An Applicant for an original TLC Driver License must produce both of the following proofs of identity:
(1) A Valid Government-issued photo ID.
(2) A Valid Social Security number.
(c) Chauffeur's License NYSDMV class A,B,C,E.
(d) Summary of Driving Record. An Applicant whose driver's license has been issued by a state other than New York or who has held a driver's license issued by a state other than New York within the two years prior to the date of the Application, must provide the 7 Commission with an abstract of his or her driving record from the state that issued the Applicant's driver's license, dated no more than 90 days prior to the date of the Application, covering at least the two years prior to the date of the Application.
(e) Physical and Mental Fitness for the Job.
(f) Familiar with New York. Applicant must be familiar with the following:
(1) The geography, streets and traffic regulations of the City of New York
(2) The rules and regulations of the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission
(3) The Vehicle and Traffic Law of the State of New York.
(g) Pass Drug Test.
(1) All Applicants for new TLC Driver Licenses, except New York City Police Officers, must be tested, at the Applicant's expense, for drugs or controlled substances.
(2) The Commission designates who can perform the drug test and will only designate an individual or entity that has a permit issued by the New York State Department of Health.
(3) If an Applicant tests positive for drugs or controlled substances, the Commission will deny the Applicant's license and such decision is final.
(h) Fingerprinting for the Purpose of Determining Good Moral Character.
(i) Agreement to Accept Legal Notices or Processes.
(i) Applicants for a new TLC Driver License must hold a current certificate of completion that was issued no more than three years prior to the application date for the required hours of instruction in a Defensive Driving Course.
(ii) Applicants for a renewal TLC Driver License must hold a current certificate of completion that was issued no more than three years prior to the renewal application date for the required hours of instruction in a Defensive Driving Course. (2) Authorized Driver Education Training. After an application for licensure has been accepted by the Commission, Applicants for a new TLC Driver License must complete the Authorized Driver Education Training course and pass an examination on course subjects as a condition of licensure.
(i) Licensees who received an FHV license on the condition that they complete authorized Driver Education Training and pass prescribed tests within 90 days as a condition of continued Licensure must complete the Authorized Driver Education training before renewing their subsequently converted TLC Driver License. 9
(3) Authorized License Renewal Course. Applicants for a renewal TLC Driver License must complete the Authorized License Renewal Course within 90 days prior to the renewal application date. (4) Wheelchair Passenger Assistance Training. Applicants for a new TLC Driver license must complete the Wheelchair Passenger Assistance Training as a condition of licensure. Applicants for a renewal TLC Driver License who have never attended and completed Wheelchair Passenger Assistance Training must attend and complete such training to renew the TLC Driver License.
(5) Sex Trafficking Awareness Training. (i)
(6) Military Exemption. Any Applicant for a License who previously held a Valid TLC Driver License, a Taxicab Driver License or a For-Hire Driver License will 10 not be required to take the Authorized Driver Education Training, provided that the Applicant meets the following conditions: (i) The Applicant's previous Driver License expired solely because the Applicant was not available to renew his or her License because he or she was engaged in active military service. (ii) The Applicant's military service began before the expiration date of his or her prior License. (iii) The Applicant filed an application within 90 days of completing active military service, and in no event later than three years following expiration of the prior License. (iv) The Applicant provided proof of the dates of active military service. (v) The Applicant meets all other requirements for obtaining a new License.
(7) Exemption for New York City Police Officers. Any Applicant for a License who is a New York City Police Officer will not be required to take the Authorized Driver Education Training, provided that the Applicant meets the following conditions:
(i) Applicant must present a letter from his or her commanding officer approving the application.
(ii) Applicant must pass an examination authorized by the Commission.
(iii) Applicant must meet all other requirements for obtaining a new License.
(8) Life Experience Exemption. Any Applicant for a License who previously held a valid Taxicab Driver License, For-Hire Driver License or TLC Driver License will not be required to take the Authorized Training course, provided that the applicant meets all of the following conditions: (i) The Applicant obtained the previous Taxicab Driver License, For-Hire Driver License or TLC Driver License before January 1, 1999. (ii) The prior Taxicab Driver License, For-Hire Driver License or TLC Driver License expired because the Applicant failed to renew that license. (iii) The Applicant applies for the TLC Driver License no later than two years after the expiration date of the prior Taxicab Driver License, For-Hire Driver License or TLC Driver License. (iv) The Applicant meets all other requirements for obtaining a new TLC Driver License.